Subject: Re: [docbook] State of topic oriented writing in DocBook?

Hi,

On 30.11.22 15:25, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
[...]
I can see how linking to such IDs form other parts could be non-trivial, but conversely, I don't see the point of trying to link to an ID that will be included in multiple places in a document, so maybe the point is moot.

Jirka explained the transclusion mechanism already.

The linking from one part of a document into another one is already solved by
DITA. I don't know all of it, but from what I saw it is way more advanced than
DocBook's approach.

I would really love to see a similar feature coming to DocBook.

--
GruÃ/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle