Subject: Re: [docbook] Unresolved entities

> When I run the build (ant) I get this error message:
>
> include:
>      [exec] en/OmegaTUsersManual_xinclude full.xml:7: parser error : Entity 'vernb' not defined
>      [exec]     <title id="book.user.guide.title">OmegaT &vernb; - User Guide</title>
>      [exec]                                                     ^

XIncluded documents, unlike external parsed entities, are parsed
entirely separately. If you want &vernb; to resolve in
en/OmegaTUsersManual_xinclude full.xml, youâll have to put the
DOCTYPE declaration and the entity reference to manualvariables.mod
in that file.

> The index.xml thatâs produced contains the following:

I donât really understand how any output is being produced given the
parse error.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/