docstandards-interop-discuss message

Subject: RE: [docstandards-interop-discuss] proposed TC name (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I am a relative newcomer to this conversation.
>>  do you understand my point about document standards interoperability
being distinct from document interchange?
No, I do NOT understand your point.  Wouldn't the number of scenarios
have to approach Infinity to be generally useful? Do we have a list of
scenarios or scenario hierarchies (ontologies?) that cover the document
universe?  Respectfully, Len Levine

LEONARD F. LEVINE
Standards Engineering Branch (GE331)
ATTN: Code GE331
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
PO Box 4502
Arlington, VA 22204-4502
703.681.2613