dsaw-program message

Subject: Re: [dsaw-program] Conference Call Scheduled : ITU-OASIS ProgramCommittee Call

Hello Simao and colleagues,

It was a pleasure to work with you yesterday regarding the joint
ITU-OASIS event in October. We made excellent progress.

Thankyou, Simao, for putting the revised draft outline program together
after our discussions. This really helps for all of us to focus on the
precise sessions and to reflect on the best way to present an integrated
vision of the speaker sessions and the demonstrations.

On a practical note, Simao, I will come back to ITU next Tuesday at 2.45
so we can have another look at the rooms and perhaps take some photos to
send to OASIS. Then I will participate with you in the teleconference.

One point, Dee, is that some of the demonstrations may have sirens or
similar devices. I think it is important to remind them that this is a
working, UN building and the demo area is very open on the ground floor
- any noises will go all around! So sirens need to be moderate - I guess
a "mute" siren is a contradiction in terms!

Finally, I will inform the European Commission about the meeting on an
informal basis at this stage. It would be good if I could have some kind
of  announcement for the next meeting of the European ICT Standards
Board for June 27th.

Many thanks

Dr Carol