dsaw-program message

Subject: Contacts for Oct 19-20 Workshop and Demo

The attached document is my suggested replacement for "Annex B: Draft list of contacts" within the concept document for the October 19-20 event now titled: "Workshop and Demonstration of Advances in ICT Standards for Public Warning".

Of course, others no doubt have additional contacts to suggest. For instance, contact should be made with the relevant ITU Study Groups, the OASIS EM TC membership, and the International Association of Emergency Managers, among others. I would also recommend that we ask everyone we contact if they know of others we should be contacting.

(Of course, I have already sent an e-mail "heads-up" to those I know personally, telling them to expect contact from the event Steering Committee.)

Eliot

Contacts.doc