dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Potential speaker

Dear all,

I have identified a potential speaker for the joint EWS workshop, it is
Mr Bo Bergner from the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency.

He has been following the developments on the Tampere Convention and
could give us a 15 min update on that.

This could fit into sessions 2 or 4, I think, on 20 October.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2