dsaw-program message

Subject: Speaker on CAP alerts via Google Earth

I received confirmation that Frank Robles and Andrew Rogers
of Neopolitan Networks will participate! Frank can speak on
how CAP alerts are supported by the Google Earth infrastucture.
Frank is the CEO of Neopolitan, the host infrastructure of
Google Earth (and of "Keyhole" before Google bought Keyhole
and renamed it "Google Earth").

I'd like to slot this talk into Thursday 11:25-11:45 (this
cuts into the lunch break but even so the break would still
be 2.5 hours long).

I'd like to see if they are willing to spin up a press release
concerning the offer of Google Earth to host CAP alerts for
any official alerting agency worldwide. Sound OK to puruse?

Eliot