dsaw-program message

Subject: RE: [dsaw-program] Problem: Worldspace

My primary interaction with Worldspace has been

Jerome Soumagne <jsoumagne@worldspace.com>
WorldSpace Technology/Engineering
phone: 33 6 2274 2010

Here is a pointer to the presentation he gave at WMO:
http://www.wmo.ch/disasters/ews_symposium_2006/download/4P3.%20Pierre-AlexandreGenillon,%20AnnyNetwork%20for%20National%20and%20Regional%20dissemination.ppt

I also spoke in Tunis with Mourad Samir <msamir@worldspace.com>

Here are other Worldspace people copied on e-mails to me:

Ted Kelly <tkelly@worldspace.com>
Pierre Casadebaig <pcasabaig@worldspace.com>
Badara Faye <bfaye@worldspace.com>

Eliot