Subject: Intro

Hi -
I'm new to the DSML list. I am interested in who is doing what with DSML and
what plans people have to impement with it.
Any links and samples etc... would also be really useful.

Are any people planning on using DSML + XMLRPC/SOAP as an end-to-end
resource description and implementation solution?

I am currently working on a product which looks at though DSML will be
involved rather than the schema I was working on to do a similar thing.

I hope to get more involved over the next few weeks.

Cheers,
Steven

Author and Reviewer,
Professional XML, ASP XML, Beginners XML,
Pro Site Server, Pro Site Server Commerce
Wrox Press, http://www.wrox.com

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280