Subject: Re: Intro

Steven Livingstone wrote:

> Hi -
> I'm new to the DSML list. I am interested in who is doing what with DSML and
> what plans people have to impement with it.
> Any links and samples etc... would also be really useful.
>
> Are any people planning on using DSML + XMLRPC/SOAP as an end-to-end
> resource description and implementation solution?

  I've looked at it and I've done some prototyping both with XML-RPC, SOAP 0.9. and with the IBM SOAP 1.1. But I don't have a good solution for delivering streaming results with SOAP. I don't think the problem is specific to LDAP (you could have a large result set from a request that implied a database search, for example), and I'm trying to get the SOAP community interested in supporting it in a standard way.

Rob