Subject: RE: Intro

Interesting work. Took me a few mins to figure out what was going on.

One way I think it may help me out if for user preferences. I ofen store
such info in an LDAP compliant directory such as MS Site Server and ADSI.
However, I want to be able to pass this kind of info to partners and it
seems as though DSML will be ideal for this. Anyone doing this kind of work?

I could imagine that if it was easily mapped to and from such a directory
structure, you could have your own roaming profile.

Am I way off on this one or should I continue like this? I was doing this
using my own format, but I don't really want to create another way of doing
something this already does.

Can I ask one other quick thing - what competitor specs are being drawn up
w.r.t DSML?
This is the first thing I have found that specifically does this...

Thanks -
Steven

Author and Reviewer,
Professional XML, ASP XML, Beginners XML,
Pro Site Server, Pro Site Server Commerce
Wrox Press, http://www.wrox.com

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280