Subject: DSML and Perl

Hi,
I've already written a basic Writer and Reader for Perl that's built
around Net::LDAP (the pure Perl LDAP API). Currently it only
handles entry elements because we have some work to do on the
schema stuff in Net::LDAP (it's been a while but I think I had to
something about determining what type of objectclass or similar
thing).

It's not in the current release of Net::LDAP on CPAN but you can
download it from cvs at http://perl-ldap.sourceforge.net. If you have
trouble with CVS, let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you.

I'm also under discussion with presenting on DSML at the fall XML-
DevCon.

Mark

Mark Wilcox
mark@mjwilcox.com