Subject: DSML teleconference calls

Murphy's law has prevailed and we've basically got a four-way tie on the
time for DSML teleconference calls between:

> A. Tuesdays  10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 5pm UTC
> B. Tuesdays   1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm UTC
> D. Wednesday  1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm UTC
> E. Thursday  10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 5pm UTC

So I would ask everyone to rank these four in order of preference, omitting
any one that you absolutely can't make.

James

PS I'm trying to arrange a meeting time at the OASIS meeting in Montreal.
I'll keep you posted on that.