Subject: Question

Hi All -
i have an implementation question and my LDAP skills are currently "in
transit", so it may not be too difficult.

I am representing my ADSI structure in DSML as as there seem to be few
examples, I am going a lot on intuition and the specification. I am fine at
representing classes and assigning them attributes to create schemas and
instances.

The question I have relates mainly to how to use DSML to represent a user
belonging to a particular group (class).
I have created a class to describe my user, a class to describe a book, but
how do I say the first is a member of the second?

I have some ideas, but none that make an awful lot of sense, so help would
be appreciated.

thanks -
Steven

Author and Reviewer,
Professional XML, ASP XML, Beginners XML,
Pro Site Server, Pro Site Server Commerce
Wrox Press, http://www.wrox.com

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280