Subject: RE: Agenda for DSML Teleconference

Hi James (and all),

I've been (silently) reading the dsml mailing list for a couple of weeks and
am interested in participating.  Do you have a protocol for how I can get
"authorized" to call in for the teleconference or should I just call in?

fyi, my work at lexica have revolved around java and xml as we build out our
ecommerce platform and I'm interested in using ldap for storing (at least)
system configuration information.  I'm quite new to ldap but have been
working with different servers (mainly ibm's secureway one) and utilizing
jndi to access the data and schema.  I've also been looking at the castor
(exolab) dsml code as well as the sun technology preview dsml driver.

It seems like the dsml list has been quiet for awhile (the last two messages
I received were this one and last week's message from you cancelling the
teleconference).  Am I getting all the messages?  Is there a current working
requirements document lurking out there that I could review?

thanks,
-jason