Subject: RE: Agenda for DSML Teleconference

> I've been (silently) reading the dsml mailing list for a
> couple of weeks and
> am interested in participating.  Do you have a protocol for
> how I can get
> "authorized" to call in for the teleconference or should I
> just call in?

For now, you can just call in.

> It seems like the dsml list has been quiet for awhile (the
> last two messages
> I received were this one and last week's message from you
> cancelling the
> teleconference).  Am I getting all the messages?  Is there a
> current working
> requirements document lurking out there that I could review?

No, you aren't missing anything. I was hoping we would get an email
discussion going around the requirements but nothing has happened and my
absence didn't help.

Please feel free to contribute requirements both on this list and on the
call. We have one month to finalise requirements.

James