Subject: Let's get on the list! (was: Agenda for DSML Teleconference)

James Tauber wrote:

> > I've been (silently) reading the dsml mailing list for a
> > couple of weeks and

Me too. ;-)

> I was hoping we would get an email
> discussion going around the requirements but nothing has happened and my
> absence didn't help.

I would highly appreciate to have a discussion on the mailing list.
For me as non-native english speaker it's far more difficult to
follow a discussion when hanging on the phone. And IMHO telephone
conferences are waste of time and money since nothing is stored
automatically for reviewing it again later (except protocols made by
James Tauber which are additional work for him).

James, to get something going on-list it might be a good start to
just ask some questions about requirements which arised so far.

Ciao, Michael.