Subject: Re: proposed approach for (a) rapid progress, and (b) interoperability

This suggestion makes sense to me.  It breaks the work down into achievable units, helps clarify what each component covers (so customers can more easily understand what is needed for a working implementation) and the modular nature means additional transports or other potential expansions can be handled without distrubing the basic work.

Keith
Keith Attenborough, Product Manager - Lotus Directories
IBM Software Group
email:  Keith_Attenborough@lotus.com
phone/fax:  617.693.9650 / 617.374.0111
cell:  617-834-6962