Subject: Re: The second DSML Face to face meeting

I plan on attending.

Shon Vella
Software Engineer, Consultant
svella@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com

>>> Andy Harjanto <andyhar@windows.microsoft.com> 08/23/01 03:31PM >>>
All,

The meeting will be in Microsoft main campus, Redmond, WA, from Sept
20th-21st.  Redmond is 35 miles away from Seattle Airport (SEA).
I will be sending more detailed information later.

For the participants, please send me your name and company by August
29th.

Thanks.