Subject: extended call rather than F2F

Winston has made an excellent suggestion to me which is to have an extended
call instead of a face-to-face.

If we meet, we fall severely short of quorum and we will be missing some key
contributers.

Can I suggest that we have our regular call tomorrow and then a longer 2-3
hour call on Thursday (and that we cancel the F2F)

James