Subject: RE: should we postpone the DSML F2F

I agree.  James, as soon as you have a decision one way or the other,
please let us know, so I know whether I'm flying tomorrow.

Regards,
John

James Tauber <jtauber@bowstreet.com> on 09/18/2001 12:52:08 PM

To:   "'Jeff Parham'" <jeffparh@windows.microsoft.com>,
      dsml@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:

The current list seems to be the following. On the basis of this, I'm
leaning towards cancelling.

James

=== CONFIRMED - WILL ATTEND ===
Shon Vella, Novell