Subject: Re: DsmlValue

Both Jeff and Shon have pointed out the poor characteristics of the Sun proposal w.r.t. DsmlValue.

In the spirit of the observations, I'd like to propose the following change:

 <!-- **** DSML Value **** -->

 <xsd:simpleType name="DSMLValueType">
  <xsd:union memberTypes="xsd:string xsd:base64Binary xsd:anyURI"/>
 </xsd:simpleType>

 <xsd:complexType name="DsmlValue">
  <xsd:attribute name="valuetype" type="DSMLValueType"/>
 </xsd:complexType>

ciao,
Christine