Subject: RE: [dsml] DSML V2 Revised

The changes you made look right to me, Winston -- thanks.  Also as part
of Christine's suggested revisions, I think you want to remove the two
other instances of
se:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" in the
example in section 6; i.e., the example should read:

<!--  **** DSMLv2 Request ****** -->
<se:Envelope xmlns:se="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <se:Body xmlns:dsml="urn:oasis:names:tc:DSML:2:0:core">
      <dsml:batchRequest>
         <dsml:modifyRequest>...</dsml:modifyRequest>
         <dsml:addRequest>...</dsml:addRequest>
      </dsml:batchRequest>
   </se:Body>
</se:Envelope>

<!--  **** DSMLv2 Response ****** -->
<se:Envelope xmlns:se="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <se:Body xmlns:dsml="urn:oasis:names:tc:DSML:2:0:core">
      <dsml:batchResponse>
         <dsml:modifyResponse> ...</dsml:modifyResponse>
         <dsml:addResponse>...</dsml:modifyResponse>
      </dsml:batchResponse>
   </se:Body>
</se:Envelope>

<!--  **** SOAP Fault ****** -->
<se:Envelope xmlns:se="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <se:Body>
      <se:Fault>
         <faultcode>se:Server</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>
         <detail>Cannot connect to a DSMLv2 server</detail>
      </se:Fault>
   </se:Body>
</se:Envelope>

-J