Subject: RE: [dsml] DSML voting

OK, time for some stern words, folks. The DSML spec will not be approved
by OASIS members, due to lack of quorum, unless we get some more votes
by the end of day Tuesday.

I find it extremely distressing that not even the members of the DSML TC
have voted on this ballot; of the ~25 OASIS member orgs represented as
subscribers to this list, only 7 have cast ballots on the spec. The
OASIS TC Process requires only that 10% of OASIS member organizations
vote in favour of a specification before it is called an OASIS Standard.
That's not much, and can easily be achieved just by the list
subscribers.

You'll have no-one to blame but yourselves if this doesn't pass, if the
members of this TC won't even vote for your own spec.

Please contact the voting rep for your organization and have him cast a
ballot.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations