Subject: [dsml] PLEASE VOTE

We need just another couple of votes. Let us not fail to become a
standard due to voter apathy. We need these votes by no later than EOB
tomorrow.

Here's the subscribers to the DSML TC mail list whose companies have
not
voted. Please tell your voting rep to get the vote in.
The Call For Votes (with voting info) is at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/voting-reps/200204/msg00000.html

Bank of America  voting rep is Larry Hollywood
BEA voting rep is Bill Cox
Business Layers voting rep is Adrian Viego
Divine voting rep is Jeff Schultz
Entrust voting rep is Carlisle Adams
Netegrity voting rep is Marc Chanliau
Oracle voting rep is Dan Coyle