dss-x-comment message

Subject: DSS2 SignatureAlgorithm (ETSI STF 539)

Hi,

We are working in the ETSI STF 539 about protocols for server signing and have a question about the SignatureAlgorithm element in DSS2.

The SignatureAlgorithm element is defined as a string type. How can we specify the use of the RSA-PSS signature algorithm which may need additional parameters, such as salt length and trailer field?

Best regards,

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüße - Henrik

cid:image001.png@01D0D357.9170F920

Henrik Löfgren, CTO
henrik@comfact.com
Tel: +46 (0)31 13 53 15 Mobile: +46 (0)768 15 98 11
www.comfact.com