Subject: Groups - IDTrust 2007 Workshop presentation (IDTrust-2007-BCN-v2-20071021.ppt) uploaded

Dear all,

As mentioned in the last call, I was invited to make a presentation in the
context of the IDTrust Workshop in Barcelona on the activities of ETSI ESI
committee and DSS-X and their potential relationships.

Stefan, Nick and myself produced a powerpoint presentation, which I have
uploaded in our document area.

Regards

 -- Juan Cruellas

The document named IDTrust 2007 Workshop presentation
(IDTrust-2007-BCN-v2-20071021.ppt) has been submitted by Juan Cruellas to
the OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Powerpoint presentation on DSS-X and ETSI ESI committees activities and
their relationships.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/document.php?document_id=25844

Download Document: