Subject: [Fwd: RE: DSS-X: ACTION#105. New profile draft]

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: RE: DSS-X: ACTION#105. New profile draft
Fecha: Mon, 4 May 2009 17:37:07 +0200
De: Marta Cruellas <mcruellas@catcert.net>
Para: Juan Carlos Cruellas <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>, <stefan@drees.name>
CC: Òscar Burgos <oburgos@catcert.net>
Referencias: <49EDFC91.5080704@ac.upc.edu>

Dear Juan Carlos and Stefan,

I’m sorry to communicate that nowadays we (Oscar and I) are involved in
an unexpected but important-and-urgent task, assigned by our
new-and-temporary boss.

This situation obliges us to reconsider the planning of the “signed
response profile” - which was initially estimated to be circulated a
couple of weeks ago…

 From our point of view, there’s not much work to be done on it: write
the (simple) schema, complete some descriptive text on the document,
etc.  So, we’d like to have a draft version to be reviewed by the TC at
the end of May / beginning of June.

But we’ll better confirm this planning during the next 2 or 3 days,
depending on the planning of that other task.

Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, and best regards,
Marta