Subject: Re: [dss-x] IDtrust section funding interop ?

Dear June and Dee,

First of all, thank you very much indeed for the interest in this activity.

At present, the TC is discussing the scope, targets and mechanisms to be
used in the interop test.....we hope that in the next weeks the TC will
have made a decision on that and we may provide a sound description of
the interop and the degree of formality of the event, purported
participation, etc....

We would also like to know more details on how the funding is managed,
what are the IDTrust section priorities in terms of funding interop, how
it is requested, etc etc.... would that be possible?

Again, tHank you very much indeed

Regards

Juan Carlos