Subject: raw notes of 2010-01-18

Dear all,

Unfortunatelly we did not reach quorum, although we had interesting
discussions on the interoperability and also on progressing the CDs to
Committee Specifications.

I copy below the raw notes of the meeting. Please note that we have dare
to put an action on all of us for providing our views on the goals and
the scope of the interoperability tests (core/profile and features that
should be tested in this first round). Also, the chairs have some
actions that will perform in the next days.

See on the email and talk to you next 1st February

Best regards

Juan Carlos

Raw notes:

Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button

anonymous morphed into Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos: 1. Welcome by chair (Juan Carlos Cruellas)

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers:

Juan Carlos: JC will take notes

Juan Carlos: 3. Roll call

Juan Carlos: AK, DH, JC

Juan Carlos: No quorum reached.

Juan Carlos: Agree in conducting discussions and share them with the
rest of the TC

Juan Carlos: 4. Approval of the agenda.

Juan Carlos: Skip

Juan Carlos: 5. Approval of minutes.

Juan Carlos: Skip

Juan Carlos: 6. Discussion for Interoperability

Juan Carlos: AK: long term availability of automatic tests.

Juan Carlos: a face to face would be good.

Juan Carlos: not convinced of this two weeks scheduling

Juan Carlos: AK: for some automatic instalation would not expect a fee.

Juan Carlos: Initial conclusion after commenting: service continuously
offered for supporting interoperability tests. Check with OASIS and ETSI
if this could be manageable.

Juan Carlos: ...previous reasonable fee payment

Juan Carlos: AP: JC to circulate an email to the TC for checking if we
have consensus on this conclusion. If so,

Juan Carlos: AP: Chairs to contact ETSI and OASIS for moving forward the
potential co-operation.

Juan Carlos: On the scope: it is mentioned that it would be worth
identify useful and soundful profiles and features,but not directly deal
with the most complex ones at the beginning

Juan Carlos: On the way forward: it is mentioned that we may progress in
parallel the workplan (identifying goals and specifying scope) while
proceeding with the contacts between OASIS and ETSI and dealing with
potential funding issue.

Juan Carlos: AP: all to make proposals on the scope of the
interoperability tests (core/profiles and what features of them should
be tested in the first round).

andreas: maybe we can think about defining some compliance levels for
the core, e.g. XMLDSig compliance. So someone not interesred in CMS
doesn't have to care about. This could be a topic fort the discussion of
developing the core sopec ...

Juan Carlos: AP: Chairs to send an email proposing editors to propose
plans (timing) for progresssing the CDs to CSs.

Juan Carlos: Next meeting: 1st February.