Subject: Fwd: Question about PEPPOL

Dear all,

In the context of the European project PEPPOL, an OASIS DSS profile has been developed last year. It's specified in the document
D1.1 v1.3 Part 6 OASIS DSS Interface Specification.pdf
and can be found at:
http://www.peppol.eu/work_in_progress/wp-1-esignature/results/deliverable-1.1/d1-1-part-6-oasis-dss-interface-specification/at_download/file

It even has an identifier:
urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiled:extended-validation

and a namespace:
urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiles:VA:schema#

But as far as I know it is not published as a profile on the OASIS website.
I think we have to take a look at it and see if it should be published on the OASIS website.
Please take notice of the remark on page 6 of the document:

"The specification should be promoted as an OASIS DSS standard profile. PEPPOL will consider submission and follow up to OASIS; this process will necessarily lead to changes in specifications."

With kind regards

Ernst Jan