Subject: Re: [dss-x] Fwd: Question about PEPPOL

Hi Andreas,

I did not yet contact the editors, but I will do that today/tomorrow.

Regards

Ernst Jan

On 7-4-2011 10:34, kuehne@trustable.de wrote:
201104070834.p378YX8f001747@post.webmailer.de" type="cite">
Hi Ernst,

thanks for the pointer. The profile got some interesting aspects ( like the quality levels ). Some other details are not clear to me at a first quick review. Do you have contact to the editors ? Can we check their interest in submitting their profile to OASIS ?

Greetings

Andreas

----- original Nachricht --------

Betreff: [dss-x] Fwd: Question about PEPPOL
Gesendet: Do, 07. Apr 2011
Von: Ernst Jan van Nigtevecht<EJvN@Sonnenglanz.net>

Dear all,

In the context of the European project PEPPOL, an OASIS DSS profile has been
developed last year. It's specified in the document
D1.1 v1.3 Part 6 OASIS DSS Interface Specification.pdf
and can be found at:
http://www.peppol.eu/work_in_progress/wp-1-esignature/results/deliverable-1.
1/d1-1-part-6-oasis-dss-interface-specification/at_download/file

It even has an identifier:
urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiled:extended-validation

and a namespace:
urn:oasis:names:tc:dss:1.0:profiles:VA:schema#

But as far as I know it is not published as a profile on the OASIS website.
I think we have to take a look at it and see if it should be published on
the OASIS website.
Please take notice of the remark on page 6 of the document:

"The specification should be promoted as an OASIS DSS standard profile.
PEPPOL will consider submission and follow up to OASIS; this process will
necessarily lead to changes in specifications."

With kind regards

Ernst Jan

--- original Nachricht Ende ----