Subject: Re: [dss-x] Regrets for today's meeting

Aaargh....just misscounted the number of weeks that had passed since our last call and I did not initiate the call ...my deepest apologies.... Stefan, should then agree in keeping the next call in two weeks time? I think that Martin has uploaded a contribution on PAdES, so that we may take a look to it...

Regards and once again forgive my mistake

Juan Carlos.