Subject: Proposal for adding new item in the agenda of next meeting

Dear Stefan

Could you please add an item in the agenda of our next meeting for Andreas, Detlef and myself to report on the ETSI Steering Group for STF-524 on signature validation services meeting#1?

Could it be possible that this item is the first one after the formalities? I think that at this point in time what is going on within and outside ETSI on this, could have a capital impact on the DSS-X products.

Best regards

Juan Carlos.