Subject: Notes of minutes of the call held on June 20th

Dear Jamie, Chet and Pim,

Forgive me if I have missed anything, but looking in my email I do not find any message enclosing or attaching the notes of the call that we had on the higher partnership between ETSI and OASIS.

Could you please confirm whether this was sent out and if yes, could you please circulate it again?

In addition to that, do you have any news to share with us regarding this issue?

Best regards and sorry for any inconvenience

Juan Carlos.