Subject: Some prior art of OASIS-SomeThing to OpenAPI (ex-Swagger)

Dear members,

I promised to add pointers to where we all can look at how other projects map there schemas / structures to the often quite verbose OpenAPI lingo.

Ralf Handl (OData) has done mappings via the xslt4node module when implementing "the OData-to-OpenAPI transformation that takes a CSDL document and produces an OpenAPI document from it that can e.g. be used with Swagger UI." (cited from a mail to odata-discussion@googlegroups.com list).

His code is available at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odata-openapi/tree/master/tools, see transform.js for a starting point.

All the best,
Stefan.