Subject: Re: [dss-x] Groups - WD09 bundle file for discussion today during meeting uploaded

Hi Stefan,

thank you for putting all the pieces together!

Regarding the namespace 'dss' vs 'dss-x': I remember a lengthy
discussion with OASIS staff regarding the pros and cons. I thought 'stay
with dss' was the outcome, but I may be wrong ...
My DSS-2.0 project has 4802 occurrences of
'http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss/ns' so I'll wait for the call for an
'official' agreement before changing it ;-)

Another minor I came across recently:
References in JSON schema need to be URL-encoded. This affects _one_
item in the core.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales