Subject: Re: Final draft TS 119 442 v0.0.12 signature validation protocol FOR APPROVAL

Hi validation enthusiasts!

Thank you very much for the inclusion of the lengthy list of the
previous review remarks of the DSS-X TC!

This time the remarks are included as comments in the Word document.

Greetings,

Andreas
(on behalf of the OASIS DSS-X TC)

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales