Subject: Fwd: Draft of TS 119 432

Hi colleagues,

another mail from Anders we should talk about tomorrow.

Greetings,

Betreff: Draft of TS 119 432
Datum: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:13:50 +0100
Von: Anders Tornqvist <anders@comfact.com>
An: 'Andreas Kuehne' <kuehne@trustable.de>

Hi Andreas

We have received your comments regarding the draft and they are very much
appreciated.

We have some concerns regarding how to handle the OASIS XSD’s as raised by
Detlef Huehnlein. We had the ambition to reference these and not to copy
these and make changes. The requirements we have to modify the XSD’s was
regarding Redefine and Override which we have now done separately and easily
identifiable (in separate schemas). When we develop for XML this is what we
prefer as it saves time, reduces errors and mistakes.

It is not a problem for us to copy and modify the OASIS XSD’s but we want to
check that this is as it should be done? If we should do this, we would
appreciate some advice which versions to copy?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüße, Anders Törnqvist, Comfact AB +46 (0)768 15 98 10