Subject: Re: XML Schema for DSS-X core v2.0 CS CD01

Hi Andreas and all (omitting ETSI recipient for this message),

(Chet is on holiday today, so I'll respond...)

I think there are two key points here:

1) To initiate the publication, the TC must submit the publication request form atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request
- Since the TC's email ballot specified 30 day Public Review instead of the possible 15-day review, please also note this on the request form.Â
- Also, I should note that the email ballot cannot be considered completed or closed until February 8, since the OASIS TC Process [1] requires that electronic ballots be open for at least 7 days. You may go ahead and submit the publication request now, however.Â
- For the "approval link", please use the email message summarizing the voting - I think it would beÂhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss-x/201902/msg00005.html
- Also, if you have not already done this, you will need to prepare a summary or log of the handling of all comments on the previous Public Review (csprd01), and provide a link to this document when you submit the publication request form. The log file will be placed into the directory with the csprd01 files, similar to the TC's previous Public Review for other documents (for example, see [2]).

2) Regarding replacing or correcting the XML schema file for csprd01, that is not allowed [3]. Published documents may not be altered - the change will need to be included in the next stage (csprd02).

[2] previous comment resolution logs:

Best regards,
Paul