Subject: Re: [dss-x] Minor design issue with the core

Hi Ernst Jan,

> We should avoid cyclic dependencies, so indeed I would expect a new
> schema file that contains the 'basic' (low level) specs. From a
> practical point of view the introduction of a schema with one item is
> ok, but from a more general point of view maybe the core has to divided
> into more basic types and more complex types. But I don't know if that
> can be treated as a minor change...

I agree that from a developer point of view this isn't a big. But adding
another schema file could be considered 'significant' ... let's see what
Detlef thinks about this.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales