dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - dss-requirements-1.0-draft-03.pdf - Process a n dDeadline information?

Further my earlier message, following some feedback, I need to clarify the
implications of the X.509 general name.

General Name is defined in X.509 RFC 3280 as a choice between a range of
different name forms: including: email address, EDIName, URI, IP Address,
domain name and directory name.  We considering the encoding of we will
probably need to give different XML tags to the differet forms of name, and
considered the appropriate form of encopding appropriate to each type.  LDAP
encoding would only be appropriate to the Directory Name.

Nick

sageSecuri
ty-11-0303-merged.pdf

I would prefer something like the last suggestion in the below post..  Or
does anyone else have a better idea?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200304/msg00054.html

Trevor