dss message

Subject: TC DSS Agenda for meeting of Monday, May, 19, 2003

Dear all:

Below follow the agenda for the
Digital Signature Services Technical Committee Meeting.

Date: Monday, May 19, 2003,12:00-1:00 pm US Eastern Time.

Dial-information: Conference Number: +1 712 884 7303
Participant Passcode: 821721

1. Welcome by chair.
  - Approval of agenda

2. Roll Call.

3. Approval of DSS TC Meeting May 5, 2003 sent out
Friday, May, 9, 2003 by John Messing

4. Status of XKMS Last Call comments.
In the last meeting suggestions were made to incorporate to
the initials comments by Robert, additional materia before
the deadline for submission... If I am not wrong, no message
has been sent to the list... We should clarify how and when this additional
material will be produced in order to incorporate it.

5 Identifying Requester
     - In the last meeting we agreed that more discussion should take place
in
the list, but so far no messages on this topic have circulated.
Would it be possible to get some consensus during this meeting?
If not, we should specify a clear agenda for finishing the discussions
and take a final decission.

6. Protocol, core elements, profiles and roadmap
Trevor proposed a roadmap for the work of the group.
After that some messages have been devote to
discuss the issue of the protocol, the core elements, the profiles
and how they would relate to the outcome of the group.
I propose to discuss these issues in order to get a consensus
on the roadmap, the protocol, core elements and profiles.

7.Requirements document
Could we agree on a deadline for freezing the
requirements document?

6. Suitability of a face-to-face meeting for starting the work on
the protocol.
I would like to discuss if the members of the group
consider a good idea to organize a face-to-face meeting
in the short term for launching the work on the specification
of the protocol.

8. Any other business

9. Close