dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Further - Request for inclussion to the requirementsdocument

Agree with approach to time-stamping.

I can't say that I like signature extensions any better than profile.
Signature class?

Anyway, I'll not waste more of your time on terms and let you go ahead with
a revised version using what you feel the DSS group will find most
acceptable.

I would suggest that, whilst we can start on 1 first, we do not finish off
doc 1 until the second one is well down the line.

Nick