dss message

Subject: Re: FW: [dss] FW: XML Key Management Specification Last Call - need review/feed back

Yes, and that is why I wrote:

"Just one comment on Item 5. If nothing is received on the additions
to the XKMS comments  22 of May the latest, I propose to send the original
comment made by Robert:"

The deadline was 23rd, according to Robert's message.
So I will send the email in few minutes, with copy to the list.
Regards

Juan Carlos.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php