dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] freezing doc, and next steps

I would say that we have to use the requirements document as the starting
point.  None of these documents match what was in the requirements document.

Nick

p://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200211/msg00003.<http://lists.oasis-op
en.org/archives/dss/200211/msg00003.html>html

ISSE time-stamping:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200212/msg00004.html>http://lists.
oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200212/msg00004.<http://lists.oasis-open.org/arc
hives/dss/200212/msg00004.html>html

EML time-stamping:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200212/msg00012.html>http://lists.
oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200212/msg00012.<http://lists.oasis-open.org/arc
hives/dss/200212/msg00012.html>html

Karel Wouters time-stamping:
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200301/msg00001.html>http<http://l
ists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200301/msg00001.html>://lists.oasis-open.or
g/archives/dss/200301/msg00001.html

Electronic
PostMark:http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200302/msg00016.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200304/msg00076.html (more recent)

XAdES:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200302/msg00028.html

Trevor

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php