dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] freezing doc, and next steps

Hi Trevor

Yes, I can certainly provide quite a lot of additional supporting
documentation. How does this work, because I have various documents,
powerpoint presentations, etc, but I am reluctant to send some of this to
the general list.

Yes, the USPS EPM is associated with this project.

There are a number of EPM services currently offered by the Posts, such as
USPS. This standard will harmonise those and establish the foundation for
those countries about to offer new services.  We are currently preparing to
move to the pilot stage with pilot customers to test the EPM in accordance
with our published standard. The UPU is also a standards organisation and we
have been through the first stage of that process to have the documented
standard approved. the next stage is to test and prove the standard using at
least two different applications.  Therefore, there are certainly
opportunities to change the standard and we would welcome any feedback and
recommendations from the DSS group.

I will prepare some more information to assist further discussions.

Regards

Steve Gray