dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] freezing doc, and next steps

I have just posted to the TC website two documents from Steve Gray relating
to the USPS EPM.  I would encourage TC members to take a look at these as we
will discuss the EPM at the meeting on Monday.

The EPM Project Overview Powerpoint presentation is available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/2345/EPM%20Pro
ject%20Overview%20May%202003%20V3Short.ppt

What is the Electronic Postmark Word document is available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/2346/What%20is
%20the%20Electronic%20PostMark%20V4.doc

Thanks,

	Robert.