dss message

Subject: Close of Use Case Process

Title: Close of Use Case Process

At yesterday's conference call it was agreed that we will likely close the process for accepting input to our use case and requirements documents at the TC meeting on June 16.  The current requirement document is available at

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/2343/dss-requirements-1.0-draft-06.doc
and we have also agreed to incorporate the UPU Electronic Postmark use case.  The hope is that we will then be able to freeze our use case and requirements documents at the TC meeting on June 30.

Thus, anyone with additional input in the form of either use cases or requirements is requested to submit that input before June 16.

Thank you,

        Robert Zuccherato.