dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Application Profile

Trevor,

Having looked further at the text I now understand what the text in 3.1.2 is
saying.

So for item c) below the replacement for "A combination of these profiles
yeilds an Application Profile" with
"A combination of a Protocol Profile, Signature format Profile and Binding
Profiles yields an Application Profile which fully describes the service
(see 3.10 and 3.11)".

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php